Railroad Forums 

• Lehigh Valley Railroad All-Time Locomotive Roster.

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#1466540  by scottychaos

Hello LV fans, I am very happy to present my most ambitious webpage yet! :) The Lehigh Valley Railroad All-Time Locomotive Roster. Six years in the making! 95% complete, and finally ready to be shared. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the page! You are all awesome. I still need a few more photos, and there is a bit of weird text formatting with some browsers that im still trying to fix, but overall its ready to roll. As always, comments, corrections and additions are welcome. thanks!
Scot

https://scotlawrence.github.io/LValltimeroster" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 #1466553  by SSW921

There is an error on your page about the FA-2s. The earliest compilation of Alco FAs and FBs is in Extra 2200 South issue #33 dated March April 1972. And the numbers don't exactly agree with the compilation in Trains. The Extra 2200 South article is cited at the bottom of page 27 of the June 1975 Trains as the source of data.

Cheers,

Ed in Kentucky
 #1466562  by scottychaos

Thanks Ed! I wasnt aware of that issue of Extra 2200 South. I did track down issue #39, March-April 1973, because I read it contained FA roster data, but it doesnt have detailed info. I'll look for that issue #33 and see what it says, sounds like a good lead! Thanks..

Scot
 #1466594  by TB Diamond

Unless already consulted, you may wish to review Extra 2200 South Issue No.77 Oct-Nov-Dec 1982 which features Lehigh Valley Roster Part II. The Alco FA/B1 and FA/B2 units are included.
 #1466663  by scottychaos

TB Diamond wrote:Unless already consulted, you may wish to review Extra 2200 South Issue No.77 Oct-Nov-Dec 1982 which features Lehigh Valley Roster Part II. The Alco FA/B1 and FA/B2 units are included.
Thanks TB,
Already consulted! ;) it's in the mix..
thanks,
Scot