Railroad Forums 

• Lake State Railway MSN Group Fall Photo Contest.

• Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.
Discussion of products from the American Locomotive Company. A web site with current Alco 251 information can be found here: Fairbanks-Morse/Alco 251.

Moderator: Alcoman

#586968  by Patrick

Ok.. First of to the moderator.. I dont use this site very often except for this section.. so if this post belongs elsewhere.. please move it and then tell me via PM where it was moved too so I can check it often.. thanks and sorry for any inconvience.

NOW.. to all you LSRC fans.. I am putting forth a Challenge to you... I want to see who can get the best LSRC fall color photos for this years season. I'm looking for lots of color, and great location. Objects such as old farms.. horses.. and whatever else you can get into the photo with the train and color would be great. I currently am letting mother nature set a filal date as im going to end the contest right after the color begins to disappear giving all ample time to get you photos.

so.. what are the rules and such.. one rule.. one limit.. Use only YOUR photos from THIS year, and only 5 photos may be submitted by any user.

I will feature the winning photo in my "photo of the moment" spot for an unknown peroid of time (untill I decide to change to a winter time photo).

So far only 2 people have taken me up on this challenge.. so lets see if some of you are up to the challenge.

Have fun and as always.. railfan safe!!

Patrick Caauwe