Railroad Forums 

• L&HR Bits and Pieces - Franklin

• Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail
Discussion of the L&HR and its predecessor the Warwick Valley Railroad for the period 1860-1976 at its inclusion with ConRail

Moderator: David

#340439  by Railjourner

Great shots! Much appreciated. :-D

#368741  by NJ Vike

Railjourner wrote:Great shots! Much appreciated. :-D
Sorry for the late reply as I just saw this post. Clinton is very close to some nice railroading items like that Diner. I know it was a CNJ car, correct?

#368990  by Railjourner

"Sorry for the late reply as I just saw this post. Clinton is very close to some nice railroading items like that Diner. I know it was a CNJ car, correct?"

NP, and yes thats an ex-CNJ open end observation car "Monmouth". Wish they had kept the orig paint sceem. Foods not bad either.

Ran into Jim Boyd (the author etc.) up at steam town a while back and he said he's a member of some group that meets there one sunday every month to talk trains and stuff. Only I've forgotten which Sun he said and at what time. Always interesting to listen to Mr Boyd.

#395075  by David

Anyone have a map of the entire Franklin area showing all the tracks and sidings that were there once? I know talking about the area and showing pictures is good but seeing everything on a map puts it all in perspective-- Thanks.