• Jersey Central RR Heritage in Jersey City

• Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.
Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.

Moderators: metman499, scottychaos, CAR_FLOATER, Franklin Gowen, David, Marty Feldner

by Ken W2KB

I believe it is rain or shine since it's essentially an indoor event.

by CNJFAN

Thanks Ken.

by JDFX

I was going to ask if it was going to be held still myself, but I see that someone else beat me to the punch...

However, when does the Heritage festival start? I am planning on attending, and bringing my family with me this Sunday....

by JDFX

Thanks, we'll be there...

by cjvrr

Be sure to take a ride on the RR speeders outside. I won't be there but some of my friends will, giving free rides on the short length of track there.

by chuchubob

cjvrr wrote:Be sure to take a ride on the RR speeders outside. I won't be there but some of my friends will, giving free rides on the short length of track there.
I second the motion.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/501 ... 1143Jhbzdm
  by chuchubob

Last edited by chuchubob on Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by David

Nice pictures, Bob--Thanks for posting them.