Railroad Forums 

• Internships for High Schoolers?

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#117163  by washingtonsecondary

Call them and ask.

#118323  by trainfreak

I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to send them an email but i have been incredibly busy over the past few months with school, sports, and work. If you get any info please pass it along.

#118690  by ANDY117

I can't finds any useful contact info at the nysw.com contact thing.

#118692  by washingtonsecondary

607-547-2555 x250

If you really want an internship, you have to do some work of your own. Thats what an internship is, work. Not goofing around expecting some one else to do it for you.

#118706  by ANDY117

Hey, hold off, man, i was just stating that the website isn't helpful and 2.) I haven't been able to get near a phone recently because i've been busy.

#119121  by trainfreak

Yeah kids today are pretty busy im not home until after 5:30 pm everyday and after that i usually have to go right to play hockey so i dont get much free time right now to try and find internship information.

#119129  by washingtonsecondary

trainfreak wrote:Yeah kids today are pretty busy im not home until after 5:30 pm everyday and after that i usually have to go right to play hockey so i dont get much free time right now to try and find internship information.
Well if children today are that busy maybe you should leave the real jobs to adults.

#119404  by charlie6017

Thanks for the phone number...........I think this has run its course.