Railroad Forums 

• Indonesia Railways

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

#1469707  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

DRT of Kertosono released from Sepanjang station

The without movers DMU? Yes, maybe this's it the nickname two of Area Operation 8 Surabaya's local train mainstay, first DRT of Kertosono, serve a Surabaya Kota-Kertosono destination that stops at Surabaya Gubeng, Wonokromo, Sepanjang, Boharan, Krian, Kedinding, Tarik, Mojokerto, Curahmalang, Sumobito, Peterongan, Jombang, Sembung. With trainset arrangment CC201/3/4/6 locomotive+power station coach+5 economy AC coach. Walk everyday 2 couple journey, that's approaching morning to noon and night from Surabaya, morning and noon 14 PM from Kertosono, second DRT of Bojonegoro. This train stops at Gedangan, Waru, Wonokromo, Surabaya Gubeng, Surabaya Pasarturi, Tandes, Kandangan, Cerme, Duduksampeyan, Lamongan, Sumlaran, Pucuk, Gembong, Babat, Bowerno, Kapas.

With trainset arrangment like DRT of Kertosono, but the economy coach 4 coach only. Why the DRT without movers train? Although with a DRT frills, but, infact still withdraw with locomotive. The DRT of Bojonegoro're served Sidoarjo-Bojonegoro destination in Morning and evening and Sidoarjo-Pasarturi destination in earlymorning and night. The power station coach in DRT of Kertosono and Bojonegoro, are like Dhoho train. Everyday use trainset from mainstay depots that's a Surabaya Pasarturi and Sidotopo depots.

This the Timetable
 #1469769  by andrewjw

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:Any openvoice if you country have a without movers DRT?
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question at all. You keep using the word "openvoice" - that's not a real English word. I don't know what a "without movers DRT" is: a passenger car? Also, you should keep your posts to the Indonesia thread, as you have been told repeatedly, and stop posting schedules.
 #1469774  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

andrewjw wrote:
Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:Any openvoice if you country have a without movers DRT?
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question at all. You keep using the word "openvoice" - that's not a real English word. I don't know what a "without movers DRT" is: a passenger car? Also, you should keep your posts to the Indonesia thread, as you have been told repeatedly, and stop posting schedules.
Yes it's in Indonesia the DRT there're 2 types, the first have a primemover, the second're without movers
 #1469775  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

andrewjw wrote:
Why don't posting a timetable?
 #1469780  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

The following's a how to serve arrival train in Indonesia, certainly¡­ in your country have a methods but different riiiiiight???

First, Train Dispatcher give proceed aspect in main signal, second, give proceed aspect in incoming signal, give proceed aspect in shunting signal, and last, Train Dispatcher welcoming arrival a train.

They're the rules
rules 9A1 :
Main signal indication that willbe faced "proceed" or "Walking Carefully"|night/shape A like noon, reflects night. Shape B like noon\main signal

rules 9E1 :
train goto straight tracks|night/like noon\fixed speed limiting signal

rules 6B :
train or movers fleet proceed for shunting|night/Shape A like noon, reflects night. Shape B and C like noon\shunting signal

rules 1 :
Station staff(wichmean Train Dispatcher or Platform Monitor), ready recieve train|night/with green lantern\ready condition indication

In fact… the aspect're yellow for distance 500 m less first and rules 9E1 with number "3" a fixed speed limiting number wichmean doesn't more than 30 km/h, opposite of rules 9E2 and green for distance 500 m less second. I don't know why in rules picture, doesn't draw a aspect, maybe IR Ll Co people know only,, why doesn't draw the aspect color and fixed speed limiting number
 #1469859  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

In addition to Surabaya Kota and Gubeng, Area Operation 8 Surabaya have a terminus station again it's a Surabaya Pasarturi station, why can Pasarturi? inthe past, this station near of turi flower market(turi are a eatable flower in Indonesia), at altitude +1M from sea level, trains that served inthis station are Argo Bromo Anggrek, Sembrani, Harina, Gumarang, Kertajaya, Jayabaya, Commuter Surabaya-Lamongan, DRT of Bojonegoro, Maharani, Ambarawa express. The main track from Bojonegoro onthe number one, and from Surabaya Kota onthe number three, inthe past, use a mechanical signal, but, now, use a electrical signal powered by Institute of National Electrical Ll Co, this station with a unique, use a Surabaya oh Surabaya song for celebrate a arrival train. Secondary track of Surabaya Pasarturi are on number 2, 4, 5, 6, 7
This station near grocery centre of Surabaya, a one shopping centre inthe Surabaya

Any question or openvoice?
 #1469886  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

To accompany Badrasurya train, (Bandung Raya-Surabaya) in Id Al-Fitr transport years 1997, this's Pasundan train from IR Ll Co, Area Operation 8 Surabaya. This train departuring from Surabaya Gubeng and arrive at Kiaracondong, doesn't like Badrasurya that stopped at Bandung station, Pasundan's the transit station is
1. Wonokromo
2. Mojokerto
3. Jombang
4. Nganjuk
5. Caruban
6. Madiun
7. Walikukun
8. Sragen
9. Purwosari
10. Klaten
11. Lempuyangan
12. Wates
13. Kutoarjo
14. Gombong
15. Sumpiuh
16. Maos
17. Sidareja
18. Banjar
19. Ciamis
20. Tasikmalaya
21. Ciawi
22. Cipeundeuy
23. Cibatu, this train have frequency of journey amount 1x day. The trainset used from Sidotopo depots with locomotive towing're CC203 DE series, His name takenfrom nickname of West Java the hope sothat West Java society feel proud with His homeland. The trainset arrangment consist by(follow Turangga train), but this's a economy class, the power station and eating coach rolled into one, the baggage coach're retrofited from business coach or CARGO liveries. I am sorry cann't upload a picture, but the platname only, because I am school daylight.

Any openvoice or question?
 #1470235  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Today Turangga train, official replace His trainset from it executive mixed window
example : executive 1, 4, 6, 7 wide window, while executive 2, 3, 5 aircraft window, as well executive 8're rounded rectangle window being executive 2018 stainless steel if You doesn't beileive it's a photos
 #1470252  by george matthews

I have been an English teacher in several countries in Africa and the Middle East. I can tell you that I don't understand most of what you write. You need to find a teacher to improve your English.
 #1470255  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

george matthews wrote:I have been an English teacher in several countries in Africa and the Middle East. I can tell you that I don't understand most of what you write. You need to find a teacher to improve your English.
Aircraft window it means executive coach His window like a plane
 #1470257  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

george matthews wrote:I have been an English teacher in several countries in Africa and the Middle East. I can tell you that I don't understand most of what you write. You need to find a teacher to improve your English.
Mixed window it means trainset with diverse shape window
 #1470258  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

You don't understand wich thread I am? What's explaining names of Indonesia train?
 #1470338  by D Alex

I believe he's using Google Translate..