Railroad Forums 

• I have some surplus stuff available

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #1313114  by Noel Weaver

I have the following available, no set prices but make an offer and include at least $5.00 more for shipping:

Diesel Locomotive and Rail Diesel and Gas Electric Cars Diagram Book, Second Edition, 1971

Electric Locomotive and Multiple Unit Diagram Book, Second Edition, 1971

Passenger Car Diagrams, 1975

Freight and Work Car Diagram Book, 1976

31 NHRHTA DATA SHEETS CARS

26 NHRHTA DATA SHEETS LOCOMOTIVES

79 NHRHTA DATA SHEETS - BUILDINGS, YARDS, INTERLOCKINGS ETC.

I do not know exactly what is in the data sheets and I am too busy moving to take the time to check. All are different. All of the above books are in excellent to like new condition. I do not want them and if nobody wants them I will dispose of them in time and before my moving date in a couple of weeks. They are exactly as they were prepared with no alterations or notes with them. Make an offer ASAP if you are interested. Send to: [email protected]
I am not going through the data sheets to see what's in them and I am not going to break them up, it is all or nothing.
Noel Weaver