Railroad Forums 

• HO T-1 Announced

• Discussion Related to the Reading Company 1833-1976 and it's predecessors Philadelphia and Reading Rail Road and then the Philadelphia and Reading Railway.
Discussion Related to the Reading Company 1833-1976 and it's predecessors Philadelphia and Reading Rail Road and then the Philadelphia and Reading Railway.

Moderator: Franklin Gowen

#133799  by John_Henry

THe new oweners of Broadway Limited, an outfit called Precision Craft, have announced a Reading T-1 in HO. The model will be apparently be plastic with two-way sound and DCC.

I'll take... um.. 30?

#133901  by geep39

Well, they ought to! They were sent the proper information by RCT"&HS, only to say that they lost it!

I'll believes it when I sees it!

There have been many promises of this engine before

Where did you see this announcement?

#133918  by metman499

I have looked over the BLI website and can find no mention of this release. However, I do know that a friend of mine supplied recordings of 2102 while on the BM&R to QSI. Both he and I believe that BLI will be the end user of this product in T-1s, it's just a matter of time.

#141885  by David Hutchinson

Precision Craft Models have photos on their website... it's beautiful.

Re:

#1134657  by glennk419

David Hutchinson wrote:Precision Craft Models have photos on their website... it's beautiful.
Bringing this thread back up the current decade, I have two of these and they run beautifully and sound great.