Railroad Forums 

• Help with consist list going to wrong fax number

• Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.
Discussion about the Union Pacific operations past and present. Official site can be found here: UPRR.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#549178  by DSisk

My company is repeatedly getting railroad faxes on one of our fax lines that we think are destined for a yard in Harvey, Illinois. I'm looking at an 8-page Advance Consist which I'm sure somebody really needs to see, but it's been faxed to a wrong number. This is about the 10th one in the past 2 years. The fax header at the top of the page says it's from Union Pacific, but no other information is included. In the past they've also come from Norfolk Southern.

How can I go about finding a yard's contact information? Where in the Union Pacific world would this fax be coming from? Does YPRCU sound like a train? Does NZ021 sound like a yard?

I highly respect the railroad industry and want to help out with these mis-directed faxes!

Mods note: locking topic, and I sent contact info to poster. Feel free to contact this person, via the PM system