Railroad Forums 

• Guilford Rail System Railfan Book

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#211410  by GP40MC 1116

Hi everyone i wonder if you can help me:

When i was at 2004's Big E Hobby Show, I found a book that was a "railfan" guide if you wil on GRS. It was fairly thick and had a clear cover on the front and a black binding. Most of the pages were al typed and put in like from a computer. I havn't been able to find it, do you guys know what im talking about. It has station locatons, top railfanning spots etc.

Thank You

#211442  by wolfmom69

Yup; book is by Josh Moldover,I have one,and he sells it by mail order also. Great guide,especially if you are "chasing a train"! MP's are given,road crossings etc.

Train frequency and "speeds",of course,change "at will"-because-well because---its Guilford.

From my Dec. 2002 edition, contact was www.oxfordjunction.8m.com

Mail was Oxford Juction Press.14 Conlin Rd. Oxford,MA 01540

Hope this helps,and I know that Josh as at least one newer edition. Cost,I think,was in 20-30$ range.

Bud :-)