Railroad Forums 

• GTVP Video

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#929494  by hotbike

Hi,

I'm looking for some information about a railroad video production company. I have some old tapes produced under the name "GTVP", and I can not find a current address. Has GTVP gone under?

I could not find it on Google.
 #930182  by Ken V

I met Graham Robinson (the G in GTVP) at the Toronto Model Train Show about 12 years ago and have bought a number of videos from him each year for a few years. It's been a long time now since the organizers of this show quit doing it and I haven't been to another area show recently so I don't know if he's still at it or maybe he's retired. There is still a listing for G Trains Video Productions in the Yellow Pages and you might want to try giving the number a call.
 #930388  by hotbike

Thank you.
I was looking this up for a friend who still doesn't have internet access. It was the address he wanted, and that was listed in the yellowpages listing too.

Here it is, for the record:

G Train Video Productions
17 Maple St, St Catharines, ON L2R 2A6
905-684-6410