Railroad Forums 

• Giving Away a Model Railcar

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1559226  by PFLJohn

I hope this isn't considered spam, if so let me know and I'll take it down.

My company is doing a model railcar giveaway. It's an HO scale chemical tank car. Even painted white to match some of the cars we've leased out. PFLX 34109 Car number (to match our actual carmark, less the car number) To enter the giveaway you have to like and share our linkedin post as well as follow us on linkedin. If/When we hit 1,000 followers we will make a list and randomly select one person as our winner.

Stipulations; We must hit 1,000 followers by January 1st 2021. Must be 18 or older and live within US and Canada. You don't have to come in person to claim the prize, but must be available to send us the address as to where we can ship the model railcar to. Link to LinkedIn is below.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/ur ... 4988715008
Last edited by PFLJohn on Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1559559  by PFLJohn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jLhkaTBGl4&t=5s

We hit our goal! I'd like to thank all those who helped us hit 1k. Because this even was so successful we will be doing a quarterly model railcar giveaway. They will be different PFLX models in HO scale.