Railroad Forums 

• Frequencies on Southern Secondary-CSX,Conrail, Norfolk So

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#18011  by CleanCab_108

Group,
Thanks for all of this great information on the Southern Secondary. I am very new to this but love listening to train activity on the scanner. I am wondering what frequencies are used, if any on lines such as the Southern Secondary, Freehold Secondary, etc. Basically the lines used in Ocean and Monmouth Counties. I am familiar with all of the NJT Frequencies, just not these. Thanks for the help.

Kyle
 #18116  by JJMDiMunno

fdnybuff18 wrote:Group,
Thanks for all of this great information on the Southern Secondary. I am very new to this but love listening to train activity on the scanner. I am wondering what frequencies are used, if any on lines such as the Southern Secondary, Freehold Secondary, etc. Basically the lines used in Ocean and Monmouth Counties. I am familiar with all of the NJT Frequencies, just not these. Thanks for the help.

Kyle
Frequencies include the following for the North Jersey District:

Amboy Secondary, Freehold Secondary, and Southern Secondary: 161.070
Chemical Coast Secondary and Port Reading Secondary: 160.935

Any other lines you'd like freqs for, just list them...

#18178  by CleanCab_108

Mike,

Thanks so much for the help. What is the main operations channel for these organizations up in the MIddlesex, Union, Hudson, County Area's. Thanks again

Kyle

#18579  by CleanCab_108

Mike,

If you had a database of frequencies for the State of New Jersey that would be awesome. Thanks again for all your help.

Kyle

#18753  by TAMR213

Here is a list of frequencies in NJ. I'm sure I don't have all in there, but its a start. No guarentee thier right eaither, though most have been confirmed.

http://www.fordyce.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/Ya ... 1076635529