Railroad Forums 

• Freight on the M&E Division

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#72019  by crnrailal

Worked for Kaiser Alum in the 80's and 90's and warehoused material at Joe Supor's facility and there was never any inbound freight at Myles Kelly that I ever saw.

They also have a faciltiy on Westfield Ave in Roselle Park that backs up to the Old CNJ that are abandoned so the Chatham Facility would make a lot of sense.

Let's hope so.

#72156  by njt4172

Nolifecrchaser use to keep us updated on the NS happenings in and around its Northern NJ operation, but I haven't seen him use this forum in quite some time. Hopefully the Chatham facility will get cars once again.

Steve

#72525  by Sirsonic

Miles Kelly (sp?) recieved one car a couple weeks ago, but has yet to recieve another. It has been noted to NJT however, that Atlantic Brick is again an active siding, and can not be blocked with track equipment.

#72591  by njt4172

So at least we know now that this won't be a major customer.....

Steve

#77023  by gravelyfan

Tues 12/14 945 pm NS H56 at Lincoln Park getting the signal to go east. He will clear on the Pompton Industrial. I guess they are going to the Totowa Industrial tonight.

Did Rehies ever get the switch that was supposed to happen on Sunday but apparently didn't?

#77130  by Tri-State Tom

Steve -

Where are we there in your avatar ?

Pic is too dark for me to make out what's on the track or recognize the ground buildings....is it Bloomfield on the old Montclair branch ?

#77142  by CRB

Tri-State Tom wrote:Steve -

Where are we there in your avatar ?

Pic is too dark for me to make out what's on the track or recognize the ground buildings....is it Bloomfield on the old Montclair branch ?
Looks to me like Maplewood.

#77191  by njt4172

Tom,

That is Maplewood. The picture was taken in 1977....Sorry about the poor quality....

Steve