• Forum Participant UPRR Engineer's absence

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

by SteelWheels21

Anyone heard from UPRR Engineer? He's been a stranger in these parts lately.
  by NASHVILLE-NEWBIE

Lets hope that the famous UPPR Engineer is alright! Maybe he is out riding his quad---------------wide open instead of riding that engine like a bucking bronco. Wow----when your good your good--right UPPR Engineer?

Cowboy Up!!!!

Nashvillie Newbie

by GN 599

Yeah he hasnt, but then again neither have I, I have been doubling the road lately maybe he has been too. Big bucks$$$ :-D

by slchub

Hmmm..interesting to note that his is MIA. Maybe he is out hunting since the season just started. Lets hope Green River is treating him well.

by AmtrakFan

Or riding his dirt bike.

by jg greenwood

He's no doubt very busy "jumping yard engines over three foot sections of missing rail." :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

by emd_SD_60

Hey Jim, looks like you got your old name back. :wink: Couldn't help but notice.

by UPRR engineer

Thanks for wondering about me Steel. A couple things happened, my computer started stinking so I turned it off and turned off the internet, my quad had to go to the shop for some repairs and to get souped up a bit, working alot due to everyone hunting, trying to get my backyard up to snuff for the GF. Might be a bit, before I spend some money for a new computer, after X-mas I would guess. Ill try to get on more to spice things up a bit more then I have been. :wink: Talk to you guys later.

by SteelWheels21

Good to hear from you, UPRR. I guess I don't have to start posting your picture on the sides of boxcars now.

by LCJ

I thought maybe that post office picture finally caught up with you.

by Robert Paniagua

I'm glad your PC is fine, I had that problem myself with my PC, although I have my work computer and my dad's laptop when my PC failed.

by GOLDEN-ARM

I thought maybe UPRR and TERRYC were off on some strange, railfanning/photog adventures, in search of all remaining Alcos, in states with the letter "E" in the name........ :-D :-D :-D All the bucks you're making, UPRR, you should have the "ultimate" home computer/theater system set-up. That guy puts in almost as many hours a week, as me........ Regards :-D

by UPRR engineer

Well i finally sported up for a wireless labtop :-D This place will start to be more fun again.

by LCJ

LCJ, on 10/25/05, wrote:I thought maybe that post office picture finally caught up with you.:-D
Welcome to the 21st century, dude.

by UPRR engineer

Thanks Larry buddy :wink: Pain in the butt to set up, i can hack into the computer on a two million dollar locomotive, but cant set up a router and a labtop. Just like DPU's aint it?....... No...no its not. :wink: