Railroad Forums 

• former seaboard branch rocky mount n.c.,nashville

• Forum dedicated to the Seaboard System Railroad and its predecessors, aka The Family Lines System, prior to its operational merger with the Chessie System, forming CSX, in 1982. Predecessors included the Atlantic Coast Line, the West Point Route, the Clinchfield, the Louisville and Nashville, the Seaboard Air Line, and the Seaboard Coast Line.
Forum dedicated to the Seaboard System Railroad and its predecessors, aka The Family Lines System, prior to its operational merger with the Chessie System, forming CSX, in 1982. Predecessors included the Atlantic Coast Line, the West Point Route, the Clinchfield, the Louisville and Nashville, the Seaboard Air Line, and the Seaboard Coast Line.

#221859  by ashley2771

I live in Rocky Mount, and occasionally railfan the Nash Co. Railway. Warren Calloway, who I think is from Raleigh, may have some from that era. He sells CDs of his photos. I think is address is [email protected]. He may also have some photo rrpicturearchives.net

#222017  by the missing link

thanks ash,i'll check it out.hows the nash county operation doing?

#222019  by ashley2771

Seems to be doing well. They have been hauling a lot of grain for Perdue Mills, so the NS/CSX interchange at Charlie Baker is often full of cars. They run to the interchange probably twice a day, once around 8 am and again around noon.