Railroad Forums 

• Fond farewall to TTMRO&LS moderator

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1208779  by BostonUrbEx

I do not know how active 3rdrail has been in this forum as of late, but he earned his spot as moderator in this section, and I felt you folks who do not frequent the MBTA forum should be informed just as well. Our beloved Paul '3rdrail' Joyce has passed, and his memory shall not be lost. He brought forth unimaginable amounts of knowledge and I'm sure everyone would appreciate being able to recall their memories of him over at this thread here: http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopi ... 5&t=152153" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;