Railroad Forums 

• Florida East Coast Railway Society

• Discussion relating to the FEC operations, past and present. Includes Brightline. Official web site can be found here: FECRWY.COM.
Discussion relating to the FEC operations, past and present. Includes Brightline. Official web site can be found here: FECRWY.COM.

Moderator: GOLDEN-ARM

#1233209  by train guy

Does anyone know the status of the Florida East Coast Railway Society? I ordered some decal sets earlier this year and received them, although with some confusion and mistakes, but my latest order has been unfilled and the e-mail address for them no longer works.
 #1235573  by train guy

My apologies to the Florida East Coast Railway Society, apparently there was a problem with my server that was blocking my e-mails. Contact has been made with the FECRS and my order has been shipped. Thank you FECRS.
 #1235598  by Noel Weaver

I have been a member of the Florida East Coast Railway Society for several years and it is a very good organization. We do things that the public will not have an opportunity to do, have a good newsmagazine four times a year and a good convention and tours every year. It is well worth $25.00 a year to be a part of this wonderful railroad and its organization.

http://www.fecrs.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Noel Weaver