Railroad Forums 

• Falls Road Late Night ?

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

#480845  by AJ1804

The Falls Road went by late this evening about 23:30 heading west toward lockport from the way it sounded the 2035 wasnt the power it might have been the 1802 or 1804 anyone have any other info

AJ

#480905  by WNYP431

Yeah....grain train power taking back the MT unit from Saturday.

#480961  by AJ1804

How long does it take to empty the entire train they must have been their all day sunday and all day monday i didnt get a look at the train i just heard them.

AJ

#481126  by WNYP431

It takes us about 9 minutes to unload a car (my conductor and I got into a better groove as the night went on)...of course, that's from spot to re-spot.

'Nuther train again tomorrow.....ooof.

#481217  by AJ1804

another grain train what time is it expected to come in now will it normally come back to niagara falls the same day

AJ