https://addisonindependent.com/news/mid ... enger-rail
- Locations for Middlebury and Vergennes stations have been determined and will be built by next year.
- Burlington station is currently in the design phase.
- Majority of the track upgrades have been completed.
- The two major issues that remain are the Middlebury tunnel and the layover location for the equipment.
- Tunnel should be completed by next year (barring any more complications).
- If tunnel is completed on schedule we should see service to Burlington by 2021.