Railroad Forums 

• Errors loading the Newark & JC route

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#25067  by pcdude9190

I downloaded the five parts of the N&JC and put them together like it told me and now while playing on the route I get error messages constantly saying things failed to load continue?

#31728  by Ken W2KB

Wonder where this download is available? thanks

#31859  by pcdude9190

On trainsim.com in the file library

#34235  by Ken W2KB

Thanks, I'll take a look. I'm presently praticing flying by instruments using MS Flight Simulator, but no reason I can't squeeze in some land-based simulation time. :)

#34326  by pcdude9190

Same here, FS seems to be a little more flexible with add-ons than TS I guess it comes with maturing through versions : )

BTW 2002 or 2004? 2002 here.
 #49687  by pcdude9190

When I load any activity for this Newark and Jersey City Route it says things like JP2 "file name" failed to load or JP2 file extension was not found Countinue? Yes/No. Yes will continue the sim and No will exit the sim Immediatley the error messages come so close together that I have to hold down "y" to get an almost steady flow of motion. But I shouldn't have to live like this right?

#50352  by dti407

Do you have all the default routes installed? "JP2" is the prefix for one of the Japanese default routes.

#50531  by pcdude9190

Wow! thanks I don't even have to try that out it has to be it! I did not install the Hisatsu route the last time :P

#50683  by Mr Met

so did it work

#50794  by pcdude9190

Gotta clear more disk space : /