Railroad Forums 

• Engine Repaints.

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.

#217734  by jayrmli

Lots of mechanical work to take care of first. Don't look for a repaint for awhile.

Jay
 #230125  by LZEE

HI! MY SOURCE WAS THE PERSON THAT WILL MAN THE SPRAY GUN.
HAVE A SUNNY DAY!!
 #252184  by SwitchMonkey

Why repaint a yard goat when you can repaint and showcase a road engine? You shouldn't ... it doesn't make sense, but what does here in the New York and Frantic?

#252937  by jayrmli

Once the speed control goes, anything becomes a yard goat.

Jay

#263828  by SwitchMonkey

I regret to inform you that while searching the rumor mill for a pair of lost lumber flats, it is believed that the 2006 repainting project will end with the 151. Apparently, the budget went the way of Pentab ... lost in the sand.

#266281  by The Workers

The 2006 repainting project deos not have to end. Lack of funds in the budget is a poor excuse. I know for a fact that some of the locals along the Bayridge branch will paint any engine for FREE if left in their care overnight! This amazing free offer applies to rolling stock as well. :wink:

#300466  by paulrail

Which engines are now painted in the new paint scheme ?

Paul
(Plymouth MA)

#306982  by Legio X

101 is at Morris Park on the track next to Atlantic Avenue. What is it at the Park for?

#307021  by DogBert

101 sent for new wheels I believe. it was stored at FP I believe with everything else in running order...

#307419  by paulrail

Highball Graphics in New Hampshire has just released the NO scale decal set for the latest paint scheme. Jim also did the earlier version for the Gp-38s and MP-15s

Check out the web page :http://www.mgdecals.com/L-210.htm

His decals are top-notch and he has a large selection of Northeast and New England railoads. :wink:

Paul

#313132  by INFORMER

What's "NO" scale anyway?

#313430  by paulrail

it's the new scale between HO and N;....not quite HOn3! :-D

n

#313776  by Scrap em Again

Confess..... I know you did it!! LOL