Railroad Forums 

• Electronic Parking Meters at Exton

• Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.
Discussion relating to Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (Philadelphia Metro Area). Official web site can be found here: www.septa.com. Also including discussion related to the PATCO Speedline rapid transit operated by Delaware River Port Authority. Official web site can be found here: http://www.ridepatco.org/.

Moderator: AlexC

#1521848  by skm

Good Morning:

Where are the electronic parking meters located at Exton for overnight parking? I've never noticed the meters before.

Thanks
 #1521851  by rcthompson04

skm wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:28 am Good Morning:

Where are the electronic parking meters located at Exton for overnight parking? I've never noticed the meters before.

Thanks
The last time I was there (three weeks ago) only coin boxes were available. I am not sure if any of the electronic meters have been activated at any station.
 #1521854  by skm

Thanks for the reply. I've never noticed the electronic meters, last time I visited the station was in late August.
 #1521855  by MACTRAXX

SKM, RTC and Everyone:

SEPTA checks parking lots once each day on weekdays to collect parking cash revenue
and to write tickets where it is necessary. At stations with coin boxes additional days
can be paid for in this manner:

Take an envelope and place the added cash - including the current day - and insert
it into the slot in the back. The envelope must have the space number, license plate
and vehicle type marked on it so credit for the payment can be applied. The date(s)
for the additional cash payment should also be clearly indicated.

Remember that it is FREE to park at SEPTA-run pay lots on Saturday and Sundays.

MACTRAXX
 #1521889  by skm

Thanks for the info.

I did talk to someone at Septa's Parking Office and he re-confirmed MACTRAXX's comments. The Septa official said I could use cash or a check.

The info on Septa's website regarding electronic parking meters at Exton is inaccurate, per my conversation with the Septa's Parking Office.

Thanks once again!!