Railroad Forums 

• Electriclines Magazine

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#956593  by green_elite_cab

I've been having a tough time finding an index of "Electriclines" magazines.

Long story short, at the Model Transit show in Rutgers last year, i purchased a couple Electriclines magazines, but they got lost.

I'm not even sure which issues i had, but i've been trying to find new copies. Is there any online database of Electriclines (all one word)? Does anyone have any copies of this magazine and can fill me in on the contents of particular issues?

In particular, I am looking for articles on E44s, Arrows, Silverliners, PATCO, and other heavy electric articles. Any help would be awesome.