Railroad Forums 

• Dover & Delaware River RR

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1592845  by Bracdude181

RP-1 Seems to be in trouble. They are being told to wait in Totowa until management figures out what to do about whatever is going on.

NJT is also calling C&D management but is not getting an answer…

What’s going on?!
Last edited by Bracdude181 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #1592846  by Bracdude181

Quick side note: NJT also keeps calling RP-1 asking about some kind of “2010 form” but isn’t getting a response. Anyone know what that is?
 #1592887  by ClearlyDiverging

Bracdude181 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:39 pm RP-1 Seems to be in trouble. They are being told to wait in Totowa until management figures out what to do about whatever is going on.

NJT is also calling C&D management but is not getting an answer…

What’s going on?!
If there was anything that was less your business... Having a scanner doesn't entitle you to know, understand or be explained "What's going on."
 #1596093  by blocksignal

Good afternoon. I went to Mt. View/Wayne to see if I could catch the D & DR Local today. I know that in the past the local comes down the Montcalir-Boonton Line Westbound to Mt. View on Wednesdays to get onto the Totowa Industrial. I believe it still has Royal Distributors in Totowa as the locals one remaining customer. Unfortunately the local did not arrive in the morning since NJT had a track crew doing track work on the main right around where the switch is located. It looked like they were replacing ties, etc. I was wondering will they be coming down at all the remainder of this week or not until next week? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Blocksignal.
 #1597170  by Bracdude181

Chesapeake and Delaware changed the schedule this year. M-W-F They go from Rockport to Phillipsburg and back as RP-2. Tuesday and Thursday they run down NJT as RP-1. They transfer cars to Lake Junction and work the Totowa Industrial Track and Rockaway Branch as needed.

I do not know the schedule for the local (KV-1 I think?) that works the Chester and High Bridge branches.
 #1598059  by pdtrains

where does H65 work besides to Pburg? .. i mean now that it no longer goes to Washington...
 #1598073  by CR7876

pdtrains wrote:where does H65 work besides to Pburg? .. i mean now that it no longer goes to Washington...
The three days it goes to Phillipsburg it also goes to Bethlehem to interchange with LVRM.
The other two days they interchange with RJ Corman at Allentown and also Bethlehem again, or anything else that needs to be done.
 #1601457  by pdtrains

with 2005 and 1888 going to the D&RR, anyone know which units are working on the WASS/NJT and rockaway/lake jct lines?

TIA