Railroad Forums 

• Disabled CP Train in Chicago?

• Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html
Discussion relating to the past and present operations of CPR. Official web site can be found here: CPKCR.com. Includes Kansas City Southern. There is also a KCS sub-forum for prior operations: kansas-city-southern-and-affiliates-f153.html

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#1026300  by E Runs

One of my running routes takes me along the MD-W line around MP8 and there's a freight that's been sitting on track 2, blocking the crossing at Galewood, for at least a half hour. I couldn't tell if it was East or Westbound but did see a CP truck driving along the ROW. Anyone know what gives? I don't want to presume anything but seeing as there's what's left of the Galewood Yard there, I'd have to think whatever the reason, it wasn't planned.

The only reason I bring this up is because it's unusual to have a train sitting at this location for any extended period of time.