Railroad Forums 

• CSXT Names Rail Veteran Tony Ingram as COO

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#1728  by rcbsd45

Yea, THIS announcement ought to "rally the troops".... I guess this means that the NS style of discipline can't be too far behind! Remember, "The beatings WILL continue until morale improves!" Oh, Brother! I can hardly wait to see what comes down the pike from THIS appointment!
 #1759  by LCJ

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Stay tuned!

#1801  by trainfreak

Would this mean that the way the CSX cops are going to change? Reason being is that i heard some nasty stories about NS cops and since i railfan CSX mostly (the Riverline in Jersey) i wanna know if i have to be more aware of where i am so that i am not considered a trespasser.

#1825  by charlie6017

Trainfreak,
So long as you stay off RR property, you should be okay (I would think). LCJ, I agree, desperate times need desperate measures. Now, does this mean the "Corporation" will still be named.....NSX?? :D
 #2714  by videobruce

rcbsd45 wrote:Yea, THIS announcement ought to "rally the troops".... I guess this means that the NS style of discipline can't be too far behind! Remember, "The beatings WILL continue until morale improves!" Oh, Brother! I can hardly wait to see what comes down the pike from THIS appointment!
You are 100% correct.

Another Aldolf Hitler!!

What the article didn't say was who he replaced and why!

Jim Fallon was fired and had 30 minutes to vacate the property (typical CSX policy). Fallon was Division Superintendent of the Buffalo Division on Conrail in the early 80's among other things. The internal memo mentioned "effective imediately' and free to presue other opportunities regarding Fallon. In other words, he was fired!

Just another fall guy!