Railroad Forums 

• CSX post interview question

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1282151  by zrhodes

Man interview on Thursday went great. I was offered the job Friday after lunch. I take my strength test this Thursday and physical on Friday. How long did it take you to get your results?
 #1282159  by railroadhopeful14

Congrats!!! I took my physical on a Thursday, and did my physical on the following Wednesday, Which was the 2nd. I got the e-mail from Karen Hill on the 8th, to confirm my date for Redi! Hopefully you get your results back soon. I have read that it has taken some people 2-3 weeks to hear anything. But it is hard to say, i would say at least a week, minimum. I doubt you and I will be in the same class as we will be working in different Subs,though. Just advice with the Physical capabilities, they had me do the 3 minute step test. They take your pulse resting, and put a moniter on that you wrap around your chest, that moniters your heart rate during and after the test. They also take your resting blood pressure before, and after the step test. The machine they put you on for your legs and arms is high tech, wired to a computer. They set your range of motion for each arm and leg, and they ask you to do 2 sets of 5 repetitions for each. It wasn't difficult, but it was a bit of a workout. Exert as much strength as you physically can muster, and you should be fine.