Railroad Forums 

• Conrail in Canada

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

#395290  by ken jones

Anyone out there have any shots of Conrail in Niagara Falls, Ontario. I'm looking for different locations, locomotives, etc, especially anything pre mid 80's. Photos would be used for our Museum displays, and with permission, on our website. Please let me know.

Ken Jones Jr.
Niagara Falls Railway Museum
http://www.nfrm.ca

#424665  by scharnhorst

I have seen some of the Canadian use only Locos with Black Battery Boxes and or Yellow Cab Doors. Winterization Hatches don't mean much as some of them units came from varied other railroads that were eaten up by Conrail and were so equipped with them for uses in New York, Michigan and other locations where it got vary cold in the winter months.