Railroad Forums 

• Congratulations GOKeefe

• Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.
Important information from RAILROAD.NET site administrators. Need help using this site? Check here first! Your question may already have been answered here.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1417516  by TomNelligan

Congratulations and best of luck! From your postings here I can see that you obviously bring the right sort of passion to the job.
 #1417554  by kilroy

Congrats. Good choice by TRNE.

Randy
 #1417561  by Gilbert B Norman

Congratulations Mr. O'Keefe on your appointment, and with the insight and objectivity you present thoughts at these Forums, you will bring to this advocacy group "the wisdom to know what you can and cannot change" (pardon me, Dr. Niebhur, for the paraphrase of your inspirational words).
 #1417563  by NHV 669

TomNelligan wrote:From your postings here I can see that you obviously bring the right sort of passion to the job.
not to mention optimism as well.... Had no idea of all the things you did on the other side of the screen, Sarn't.
 #1417572  by MEC407

I can't think of a better person for the job. Congratulations, my friend!
 #1417579  by piker

Excellent! The inmates are running the asylum. Naturally, George will need some guidance. We need a "Wish List for George" thread. Sorry George you're going to have to pretend you don't know us I guess. Seriously thanks for all the time you have put in here.
 #1417608  by markhb

Congratulations, George! Best of luck in your new position!