Railroad Forums 

• Coloma, WI Caboose?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#300361  by Nukengineer

I am heading near there this weekend. Time permitting, i'll check it out.

#301031  by Nukengineer

There is a red caboose in Coloma. It is in the Coloma Comunity Park on the south side of town on county route CH. The caboose looks to be in good condition. It is a bay window, south shore railroad caboose. There are no numbers or reporting marks on it. The interior has harwood walls and other than that it looks to be used for storage. There is a stove pipe on it, but no stove inside. I have a few pictures, but it was rainy and they are rather large.

#301683  by Nukengineer

I cant figure how to post the pictures here. The FAQ talked all about URL's, so if you can give me a clue, i'll get the picuters here.