Railroad Forums 

• CNJ Southern Division for BVE Train Simulator

• Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.
Discussion of the historical operations related to the Central Railroad of New Jersey; Lehigh & Hudson River; Lehigh & New England; Lehigh Valley; and the Reading Company. Visit the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society for more information.

Moderators: David, scottychaos, CAR_FLOATER, metman499, Franklin Gowen, Marty Feldner

#83425  by pollard7545

I am currently working on getting all of the information that I can on the CNJ's Southern Division from Red Bank to Bridgeton and Bivalve. I am going to try to make this route for the free train simulator BVE. If anyone has any maps, employee timetables, signal charts, or anything else that can help me with this project, please let me know. I am also planning on doing the same thing for the P.R.S.L.

#87450  by TuckertonRR

somewhere on the net I remember seeing an old track chart for the southern div. ... not sure where, though.