Railroad Forums 

• CNJ Heritage Unit #1071

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #1127177  by Schuylkill Valley

This was reported over the Yahoo group NSHarrisburgLine.
Len.

" There were 2 685's yesterday. Both of which had returned the Reading Blue Mountain & Norther (Reading & Northern's) Hoppers back from Baltimore. The first one in was the 8036 & the CNJ 1071. Both of which are currently sitting in Reading Yard. Rumor was they will be here till some time after the New Year,
The 2nd was the 6707, 9213, and 6756. Their power however did not return back to Reading Yard. The moved over to Wyomissing to connect to an empty hopper train that was sitting there with power over Christmas but the power had gotten moved.
So they are now an NS 507 and on my way in to work this morning when I drove by them, they were making their brake test. Looks like the newer NS aluminum hoppers. Not sure what their destination is or where they are heading to but if they go west on the Pitt line, for you guys there will be a Nice Standard Cab leader coming your way.
Phil Banks"
 #1137696  by Missyg24

From what i know CNJ got to Enola friday and 30mins after it arrived it was in the shops. She ran "Deadhead", idle to Enola.
The other heritage unit was there Wabash, DLW was suppose to show up that nite.
DLW came thru the next mornin didnt stay long.