Railroad Forums 

• CN Timetables

• Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA
Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#163120  by JxP

Does anyone know where I can get information on CN timetables. I have a track going behind my apartment, and I want to take pictures by it, but a train only goes down there maybe twice a day, and I don't have time to sit there just waiting, although if I did I would :P , and also I do not intend to jump a train like the CN police seem to think, I just want to take pictures. :-D

#163240  by Ken V

One thing you should know about freight railway timetables is that they are not train schedules. It is a common misconception.

#163347  by natethegreat

welcome JxP,
Where are you located?

#163718  by CN/NECR

A scanner would be useful for this sitution as well.Timetables just give you information about the Subdivison,and channels ...ect