Railroad Forums 

• CN Locomotive Sales Event-Spring 2006

• Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA
Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#248875  by Dieter

I'll take TWO, eh?? :wink:

If you have a front field, it might make a nice lawn ornament!!

#248902  by 2spot

At least last year they included more information, including short lists of faults. This year we're advised to inspect the units. The BCOL equipment is in Prince George, BC Canada. I know this from other boards. I'm not sure where the other stuff is. Try to think in terms of model railroading in 1:1 scale with excellent detail. Or maybe something on the list deserves preserving.

#249229  by 2spot

The CN, DMIR & WC units are in Homewood (Chicago ), Illinois. The DMIR NW-2 (http:// www.missabe.com/nw2.html) is a sweet little unit. There are 23 WC SD-45s and 3 CN SD-40s to choose from.