Railroad Forums 

• CHFP/FPCH — Cedar Hill, New Haven to Fresh Pond, Queens

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#1611099  by wintower

At 6:55p. the train, with 4 engines, crossed over the mainline of the L.I.R.R. and stopped. At 7:00p. it reversed back towards Fremont. About 7:10p. it again crossed over the L.I.R.R. and continued on towards Oak Point. A lot of covered hoppers in the shorter than usual consist.
 #1613194  by wintower

Yesterday morning, Friday, 6th, at 5:00a. the train crossed over the mainline of the L.I.R.R. to Fremont with 2 or possibly 3 engines pulling, hard to tell in the murk and 2 engines pushing from the rear.
At. 7:35p. the train again crossed over the L.I.R.R. northbound to Oak Point with 2 engines pushing from the rear.