Railroad Forums 

• Carbondale, IL

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#244227  by markinillinois

Although I'm more of an airline and river barge enthusiast than I am of trains, I very much enjoy watching freight trains too.

If there's any train watchers that happen to live in Carbondale, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Mark Holmes
Marion, IL
[email protected]
 #244286  by jg greenwood

markinillinois wrote:Although I'm more of an airline and river barge enthusiast than I am of trains, I very much enjoy watching freight trains too.

If there's any train watchers that happen to live in Carbondale, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Mark Holmes
Marion, IL
[email protected]
Our man Chris (emd_sd_60) lives near Carbondale.

#259517  by cifn2

I listen.... mark you are also in a group I know of I think.... scanil yahoogroup.....
 #283089  by emd_SD_60

markinillinois wrote:Although I'm more of an airline and river barge enthusiast than I am of trains, I very much enjoy watching freight trains too.

Mark Holmes
Marion, IL
[email protected]
Yep, can tell you about anything that happens here in Carbondale.