This may help, from Wikipedia:
"The C&CV came under the ownership of the Delaware and Hudson Company in 1903 and became known as the "Cooperstown Branch". The D&H built an ornate stone station in Cooperstown shortly after the takeover. Along with a branch to Cherry Valley, the former C&CV line became a rural feeder into the D&H mainline. The D&H constructed a turntable and small locomotive maintenance facility in Cooperstown, which were removed in the 1950s......
The remaining segment of the C&CV line from Cooperstown Junction to Cooperstown was sold by the D&H in 1970 to the Delaware Otsego Corporation........The C&CV built new locomotive maintenance facilities at Milford..."
Todd K Stearns