Railroad Forums 

Discussion relating to the B&O up to it's 1972 merger into Chessie System. Visit the B&O Railroad Historical Society for more information. Also discussion of the C&O up to 1972. Visit the C&O Historical Society for more information. Also includes the WM up to 1972. Visit the WM Historical Society for more information.
 #630331  by wolfpackleader87

I am new to this forum, however I have been a train buff my whole life. I grew up eight miles west of Richmond, IN where the only thing between me and the C&O was US 35 and a very small pasture. To pinpoint where I actually lived was between Webster and Williamsburg. As a general rule I model railroads in HO scale but since my space right now is very limited I am now building my first route for MSTS ( Microsoft Train Simulator ) I have decided to build the Miami Sub from Cincinnati Terminal to Peru. There is very little info available on this line, so if some of you guys could help me with pictures and so on it would be great. I am looking for such things as Cheviot Yard, Cincy Treminal and etc. It was a sad day when the part from Richmond to Muncie became a bike trail called the Cardinal Greenway. Makes me ill at the thought of this. Anyway thank you for allowing me membership to be able to post this.

Miami Sub Builder

Rob