Railroad Forums 

• Bushwick Branch

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.

#204928  by DogBert

Maybe management will at least pay for some cheap handcuffs to keep in the cab - next time just cuff him to an empty and leave him there...

You'd think it'd be easier to find an officer looking for a collar with the grunt work done... ...there didn't seem to be any shortage of cop impersonators out there, but that's a whole other story.

As for insane railfans, that was me and more, well, louder associate making an unscheduled stop in the 'hood. Got a good shot or two to stick on here later...

#208544  by DogBert

Some scenes from the bush...

#208653  by Hell Gate Fan

DogBert wrote:Maybe management will at least pay for some cheap handcuffs to keep in the cab - next time just cuff him to an empty and leave him there...

You'd think it'd be easier to find an officer looking for a collar with the grunt work done... ...there didn't seem to be any shortage of cop impersonators out there, but that's a whole other story.

As for insane railfans, that was me and more, well, louder associate making an unscheduled stop in the 'hood. Got a good shot or two to stick on here later...
What a night that was DogBert! Remember the two foot deep pot holes? police officer impersonators and railfanning in the rain. Ah, it was great!

#208782  by badneighbor

Sounds like a Starsky & Hutch chase....

#208835  by emfinite

Sweet pictures guys! Never once caught a train on the Bush before.

Joe

#249164  by Knife-Switch

I hear this is a photo of the Filaberto Bros. employees preparing to off-load the 155 rejected garbage cars that are coming back to them :P

I also heard that the only sightings of the shipping agent have been on the back of Milk Cartons......

#249208  by phantom

I heard, fellas. I heard. Just a rumor!

#249456  by Legio X

Really, man.......put up ya lightaz and spark dem bluntz!!!!!!

#249461  by jayrmli

Those cars have been sitting in Michigan for quite awhile too. They gotta stink by now!

How many do you think they can hide in the tunnel???

Jay