Railroad Forums 

• Brunswick Railroad Museum

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#3679  by Trainheartedguy

Just curious if anyone out there as heard of the Brunswick RR Museum in Brunswick Maryland. I don't count since I work there, but I'm curious as to how many people actually know of it, or even recognise the name.

#31089  by dkgrubb

Hello,
I've been to the Brunswick Railroad museum, and I loved it. It is a great little museum, packed full of interesting artifacts, and the model railroad is spectacular. I especially loved the railroad artifacts on the top floor that one can view after going through the model railroad. Also, it's proximity to the Brunswick yard and the canal exhibits add interest as well. One of the most important assets to the museum is the wonderful staff, which was very helpful and friendly. I heartily recommend a visit to the museum.
Good luck,
Keith