Railroad Forums 

• BRT engines HLCX 1010 and 1017 to leave soon!

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1293179  by LINYARailfan

Any word on when the 1010 is going to be leaving BRT? When will it be making its way west on the RS51? On a side note, Does anybody know when the new Genset RSSX 3766 will be making its way out to BRT on the RS60? Any info would be helpful. Thanks
 #1293493  by LINYARailfan

DogBert wrote:Wasn't on CSX this morning, so it's still on the island somewhere.
I didnt see it on the RS51 last night either. I waited in Mineola till 11:00 last night and finally gave up b/c the RS51 never came. Did it leave BRT yet? If so will it be on the RS51 tonight or tomorrow. Any info would be helpful. Thanks
 #1297570  by DogBert

Probably sitting at the shop at FP, maybe awaiting a destination? I haven't seen it go north either, and there's only been a day or two I didn't see the fremont->oak point csx run (though there's always the chance it left one of those days).