January 2021 Operating Report. PDF attached. Clicking image does NOT open file. Use link at bottom to download.
Moderators: MEC407, NHN503
BandA wrote: ↑Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:16 am I guess they paid-off the arrears to the bankruptcy trustee. That implies they don't want to liquidate right now, and that they want to stay in chapter 11. I hope they have revamped their bookkeeping or legal staff to stay on top of this stuff.7) Run an on board circus train on the Mountain Division with dancing bears, multiple Bozo the clowns and roller skating clad food and drink servers.
1) They could sell off their intellectual property .
2) Could continue storing boxes for Blackstone Valley tourism, coordinating tickets for the Polar Express? and extend it to the Berkshire & Eastern.
3) Implement Providence & Worcester service. How's their relationship with RIDOT?
4) Implement Manchester-Lowell shuttle faster than the MBTA can get an extension off the planning board. This assumes US-3 returns to overcrowded conditions and that Nashua wants a cheaper solution. CSX may be in a friendly mood at the moment.
5) Take over freight on the Rockport Maine branch when the CP contract expires, restart excursion service, borrow equipment from IP or M&E.
6) Offer to operate the proposed New London-Worcester service.