Railroad Forums 

• Big Rainstorm

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#260536  by ToledoTerminalRy

Were there any problems with the big storm last night. I thought NS might have some high water between the CUT and Toledo Yard. I was listening to the scanner a little but didnt hear anything abnormal.

#260601  by esprrfan

Toledo Yard was having to talk trains by stop signals for a few hours at 295, 292 and 289. Also had switch problems at 295 until about 3am.

Other than that it didn't seem too bad. plus it was one heck of a lightshow coming in to town from Elkhart.

#260779  by chessie8212

All I heard about were a few signal problems on the CSX in the Toledo area.

But the W&LE tracks in Norwalk were flooded and under quite a bit of water.

Also just heard tonight of a washout on the CSX line near Willard.

#260921  by nycrick

I heard a train(CSX) was stopped near Summit St. because of high water, don't know any details though.