Railroad Forums 

• Background Check

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1355926  by Bbab0223

On Sunday 11/01/2015 I got an conditional employment from Ns pending my background check and Physical. They sent me a form about criminal history and driving record. Which I filled out and sent right back to them. How long does it normally take to hear back from them. From what I keep reading in this forum is the Ns police should be calling me. I haven't heard anything since I sent in the forms they sent me. Is this normal????
 #1356510  by Engineer Spike

Have you ever seen the movie Rudy? He asks the priest about getting into Notre Dame, and whether he should pray harder. The priest says that the admissions people work in their own time. This is how railroad HR people work.
 #1357305  by Acela150

Engineer Spike wrote:Have you ever seen the movie Rudy? He asks the priest about getting into Notre Dame, and whether he should pray harder. The priest says that the admissions people work in their own time. This is how railroad HR people work.
That's a great analogy. Good movie to quote too!