Railroad Forums 

• Anyone Want to Trade For an Atlantic Coast Line Timetable ?

• Forum dedicated to the Seaboard System Railroad and its predecessors, aka The Family Lines System, prior to its operational merger with the Chessie System, forming CSX, in 1982. Predecessors included the Atlantic Coast Line, the West Point Route, the Clinchfield, the Louisville and Nashville, the Seaboard Air Line, and the Seaboard Coast Line.
Forum dedicated to the Seaboard System Railroad and its predecessors, aka The Family Lines System, prior to its operational merger with the Chessie System, forming CSX, in 1982. Predecessors included the Atlantic Coast Line, the West Point Route, the Clinchfield, the Louisville and Nashville, the Seaboard Air Line, and the Seaboard Coast Line.
 #748707  by 3rdrail

I have a 1956 Atlantic Coast Line Timetable in good shape. Anyone want to trade a New Haven Railroad Timetable for it ? If interested, PM me. Thanks !
 #749065  by Noel Weaver

3rdrail wrote:I have a 1956 Atlantic Coast Line Timetable in good shape. Anyone want to trade a New Haven Railroad Timetable for it ? If interested, PM me. Thanks !
I have all of the ACL public timetables that I need from this general period. If it is an employee timetable, please let me
know the division and date as well as the number of the timetable.
Noel Weaver
 #749076  by 3rdrail

This one was issued April 29, 1956, has 34 pages, and includes "Information for Passengers", "Guide to Through and Local Train Service" - "Station Index and Table Numbers" - "Schedules and Equipment of Famous Coast Line Trains Between the East and the South" - "Coast Line Trains Between the West and the South" - "Coast Line Trains Between Chicago and Florida" - "Miscellaneous Condensed Schedules and Equipment" - Schedules for: "New York, Washington, Richmond, and Jacksonville" - "Overnight Miami to Havana, Cuba" - "Virginia and North Carolina Service" - a large System Map - "North and South Carolina and Georgia Service" - "Georgia and Alabama Service" - "Georgia and West Coast Florida Service" - Central and West Coast Florida Service, Florida East Coast Service - Havana, Nassau, West Indies, South America, Mexico -"Optional Routes" - "Freight and Express Service Only" - "Railroad and Pullman Sleeping Car Fares" - "Table for Determining Pullman Charges for Upper Berth and Room Accomodations" - "Traffic Department Directory" - "Passenger and Freight Traffic Department Representatives" - Ads, and more.

I'm looking for a New Haven RR Timetable from the 50's that will give me schedules including named trains out of Boston.