Railroad Forums 

• ANYONE WANT SOME LV PIX???

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#168058  by GOLDEN-ARM

Here is the deal. I have an extensive collection of LV slides. I am interested in expanding my collection. I am only collecting, not selling, or offering them for publication. I am looking for other "Valleymen" who also have slide/picture collections, and who would be interested in a 1 for 1 swap, of all color diesel pix, and some cars and cabs. I am going to make my pix 5X7 inch, and would like same size in return. My pix are for collecting only, I retain all rights, regarding sales or publication. I want others who are into the Valley, and want to get in on this, to contact me. I want them for modelling purposes, and collecting only, you will retain all rights to your pix. interested? If you would rather have a slide, I think I can accomodate that, as well. I am going to get mine done at a photolab, and the cost seems to be reasonable. My 1000+ positive feedbacks on eBay, as well as my status as a "square trade" member will speak to my honesty. Ask Mr. Carfloater, if you need any additional convincing. Drop me a PM, if interested. My collection shows the last 4 years, all color, and all east of State Line Interlocking. (Sayre), along with D&H pool shots. I have about 400 different shots, with all remaining diesels covered, although I won't be offering specific units. ( I won't offer something like "I need a pic, of the LV 187, at XYZ...) It will be a 1 for 1 trade. Regards :-D