• Anyone have NY&A engine house pics?

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
  by rscott417

I'm trying to put together the NY&A engine house and the bing and google maps really aren't cutting it as well as the tree blocking the corner of the building. So far I used the Pikestuff "The Shops" kit and will probably pick up another one to add on what I assume are offices to the right of the bay doors. Does anyone have pictures inside or out I could use that would show better details of the building. This is what I have so far...
The white spot near the window is putty, it was my first time using the nibbler tool and i made the window opening a little to wide but the whole thing needs to be painted anyway since the building isn't blue and should cover up the putty spot.
  by rscott417

Thanks guys. Is there only one inspection pit?