Railroad Forums 

• Anyone else having trouble with trainz 2010?

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#873930  by busperson

The problems im having are running the king cross route get a yellow signal then get a stop signal. I stop and wait, wait , wait never turns green/yellow. Also u finish a route/task and it never says it was completed. have the latest patches up to date. Go one their fourm not to much of help. thanks
 #874093  by LIRRMEDFORD

Are you sure your doing missions and not just free exploring? If you are doing the missions then it probably is a bug that hasn't been fixed yet. All you can really do is post it on the official auran forums and become well adapted at being patient :(
 #874323  by busperson

I'm running a task not in free roaming. I did post on traniz offical fourm, but no luck. I may have to e-mail the co. and see if there is a fix for this problem with the signals. As far as showing task done a few other people have the same problem.
thank you for ur help