Railroad Forums 

• Anyone at this past weekend's model Railroad show?

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #489920  by BMT

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!

I know this is not exactly on-topic, but I was at the Freeport Model Railroad Show (held at the Freeport Recreation Center) this past Sunday.

I had a table that included alot of New Haven and LIRR HO equipment for sale. Did pretty good for the day, actually.

But more importantly, I ran into some railroad.net comrades including a pair of LIRR employees who made a substantial purchase. Unfortunately, my server was down for the past few weeks so I was unable to advertise the fact that I would be hawking some models and etc. at the show.